Bike Pic Thread?....

thinking of selling my 00 gsxr 750 so i can buy my buddys pro street 300 tire chopper but with the snow he cant get it out so i can test ride it and hear it run

I just got mine back together after cleaning and waxing now i have the inch to take it out and ride . Looking for a cheap bike to chop up and screw around with.

I want a 600RR Graffiti sooooo effing bad

I have a new fairing ordered for my cruiser. I have been taking a lot of long trips on this thing and they just keep getting longer. So better wind protection was in order. Between it and the cost of the bike, it was still cheaper than buying an ultra classic.

Rode up to Canada last summer. This summer I would like to try and either ride to the beach or the dragon.

I’ll post up pictures once its done.

EDIT - I thought I updated the picture from when I first posted it. First picture is from a few months after I bought it. the second picture was last year after I got the exhaust installed along with the windshield and such. The wind shild will be going and a new full fairing will be going on.

haha. I should have gotten one.

Picked this one up this fall…

ya, i would 2nd that

It’s gone. Someone paid too much.

haha oh well. thats their problem. i didnt like how that dealer handled your situation. keep lookin and post pics of ur new bike in this thread :slight_smile:

haha. Will do. I’m looking at a 2wd Chevy longbed by my house, though. If they quit thinking it’s worth what they’re asking…mine.

Picked this up Sunday:

Got 1 good riding day in yesterday on it until the crappy rain/cold set it.

Better pic from today.

[img]http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs499.snc3/27241_520551769661_174002055_30922607_6031957_n.jpg[img]

my street triple and pats 1198 ducati in the driveway

My street triple and Pats 1198 ducati in the driveway

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs499.snc3/27241_520551769661_174002055_30922607_6031957_n.jpg

I almost have mine done for this riding season, just waiting on new levers and a tank cap. then it’s new pics time! (getting rid of the ugly red shield was the best thing)

LOVE TO ROLLRACE…just to P OFF those dig guys!!

to much talk, not enough pics… lol

Post em up!!!

After taking our trip to Canada last August, with a smaller windshield and leather saddlebags, I decided I wanted bigger bags that locked, and more wind protection. So I added the faring and hard saddlebags.

How it sits currently.

Tired something different this weekend. I really like it it’s abuot 50/50 so far on people that do and don’t.