Bike Storage

So as some of you know I bought myself a pretty slick supermoto bike last night. It’s at my friends garage right now until I find room at my place for it. Well… i’ve come to the conclusion that there IS no room at my house for it. :lol My shed is packed full of stuff, and the garage houses 2 cars, my dads bike, and then shelves and the grill. My dad doesn’t want to take anything out of the garage and he thinks its cramped in there as it is. So fuck… I need somewhere to keep this thing. It’s his house, so I don’t really have much say in it.

Any ideas? I was thinking of keeping it at my work like I have been my past few bikes but i’d rather not as its a 30 min drive from Colonie and I would rather have something closer to home and a bit smaller.

Thanks

Park that bad boy right in the living room.
See how he likes that. I bet he’ll put that damn grill outside and make some room. :lol

He’ll put me outside before he puts the grill outside… just the way he is.

Put it in the backyard under a cover.

I’ll store it at my house if you let me ride it :P, haha jk

$1000 you can put it in my living room. We’re ditching a couch and need a space-filler.

Build a cheap ass lean-to on the side of his shed?

I’d prefer indoors. I’ll probably just end up keeping it at my work again.

You can leave it at my house but you gotta leave a key too!

What key? :lol

In that case, bring it over. I’ll be home around 5:30 : )

No :lol

Just bring it over Manny’s house… it’s safe there. He doesn’t know how to ride anyway, lmao