Bills tickets(entire season)

I am selling my bills season tickets, i wont really have time to go to the games and the money could be used toward other things right now. i would like to sell them all together but i will separate them into smaller packages or single games. i am not trying to profit off these just get back what i spent. my seats are section 308 row 24 seats 9 and 10.$700 for all 7 home games and the 2 pre season games. as far as prices for single games or smaller packages, that can be negotiated.

i already have seasons but my buddy is looking for tickets to the opener so if you wanna seperate those let me know the price

I will take Sep 27 NO @ BUF

How much? I call dibs.

If it ever comes down to it and you have only a day or less to get rid of them let me know

I’d like 3 or 4 games. I’ll give u a pm tomorrow with what games if u still have them avaliable

thanks for the interest guys, right now i have a possible buyer for the entire season, says he should know by tuesday, if that falls through though i will let you all know

did you happen to sell these? if not im interested in single games (2 tics)

i was just about to put them back up for sale, with some minor changes to the original. i am now selling 3 tickets for each game. only game i do not have available will be the home opener. if you are interested in any of the games let me know and i will let you know the price.

ill know by the morning ab out buying them all if you could hold up…sorry guys money talks nowadays

pm me if you dont sell them all, i wanna buy the bills vs. pats game (2 tics, or 3 if u have 3 together) not sure if the opener is vs. pats?

ok ill let you know, i believe that game is later in the season

Yes the opener is against the pats… In New England.

i know the bills plays the pats in buffalo also.

alright, for sale again, let me know what games you want

how much are they for each game?

pm sent

im thinking about buying your home opener vs. the Tampa bay bucks… would you take $120 for the 3 tics for this game?

sorry that game isnt available anymore

how about the saints game?

$225 for the 3 tickets