black 1997 nissan 240sx

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1997 nissan 240sx se
Asking Price: $10,500 (OBO)
Condition:Used
Mileage: 144,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

The car is a black 1997 nissan 240sx se model. The car is pretty stock except that it has full coilovers in the front by gtr 6 and nismo spring on stock shocks in the rear. It also has a short shifter and as for inside the car it is cloth interior and it is 5 speed. The car has no rust and runs good with no loose timing chain noise. Brand new tires all around. Contact me for pics

10500…240’s were 20 000 brand new. If u want to sell the car or even get any interest, some pics, and ur going to have to lower the price. SR koukis are barely selling for this

hey guys I’ve decide to change the price of the car from $10,500 to $9,500 or best offer because I am trying to sell it before winter. I will have pics up this weekend.

here are pics of the car. pics of the egine bay and underbody will come later

want to trade me for a 2001 cbr600 f4i sport bike?

is this car still for sale?

trade for an 02 ACURA RSX base 5spd?
135KM minor custom tweaks.

Don’t be afraid to shout me some offers and just a reminder its no longer 10,500. 9,500 obo. I will have pics of engine bay and under body soon.

From Now Until Friday I Am Dropping It To 7500 Obo Because I Need The Money So Now Is The Time Guys To Make Your Offers. It Will Only Be This Price Until Friday.

where are you located bro i would like to take a look

location please?

heyy buddy where are you located? I would like to see the car in person. It’s $7500 til this friday coming up?

pmed me north york boys

I’m in north york, if anyone is interested … give me a shout. 647 272 3855

Please lock car is sold.