Black Enzo *vid*

Here is a vid i stumbled across of a black on black enzo driving around a few streets. The car sounds like absolute sex on wheels :hitit:. Enjoy!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4A3AC693-F887-4741-B839-F13C61981261.htm

FYI Enzo’s are cool.

that’s too hot

I expected better from the girl walking out of the car though lol

And all this time I thought sex on wheels would involve a moaning sound. Thanks for clearing that up Ferrari. :tup:

that thing sounded barely content - “fer fuck’s sake, step on it!”

God that is annoying as hell sounding, but atleast those look much better in black than in red

WTF ARE THEY? that place is full of $$$$$ cars

im going to guess somewhere in LA

i seriously hate how those sound.

i couldnt watch it , even tho i have teh flah player installed it still wont play , but i can use WMP in for any other vid

have you been dropping weights on your head at the gym or something?

Ever hear one in person? Thats key…

I dont understand how you can hate how a Ferrari sounds…maybe all that LS1 engine noise has made you somehow deaf. :stuck_out_tongue:

eh if thats what their cars sounded like they would be saying its amazing lol u guys need to broaden your horizons a lil bit :stuck_out_tongue:

cool vid :tup:

very easily, it sounds like ass. And did i say all ferraris sound like ass? Nope, only said the enzo does.

if my car sounded like that i would have never bought it. What does saying that the enzo sounds like shit to me have to do with broadening my horizons? Did i say anything other then a GM V8 sounds like shit? Nope, so stop reading too much into things.

Click here to see Video

Oh ya a cross between a weedwacker and a chainsaw sure is sex on wheels, what was i thinking :roll:

I liked the sound of it, first V-12 that didnt sound all whiney…

those two clips sound completely different… based on that clip of the silver one i can agree it doesnt sound good. the black one however is hotter than any car ive ever heard.

Just because it doesn’t sound like a truck doesn’t mean it isn’t a fantastic sounding car. I :heart: V12’s

My cat’s breath smells like cat food.

word…I expected a some nice round ass…she have none

I agree. Sounds like shit, and my roomate, with NO car experience agrees. Two thumbs WAYYYYYYYYY down.