Blink-182's Barker critically injured in plane crash

that’s incredible that they will most likely survive… if he wasn’t religious before then I bet he is now. someone was lookin out for him.

so true

It’s crazy that they survived. I bet they won’t be travelling by air any time soon - or at all.

after the skin graphs heal up, i wonder if he’ll get tats all over again

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080920/capt.a80977a1a9044b4ebf385744b226adb1.aptopix_learjet_crash_scbf110.jpg

Its amazing that either of them lived through this.

gald to hear they are both going to be ok.

Barker was only burned from the waist down (ouch)

DJ AM will look like a different person.

John Mayer is an asshole from what I hear

AM is a really good guy…I hear they’re both gonna be ok…mad shitty news to wake up to

I’ve heard from people who hung out with him he’s a D-bag too.

another reason not to fly.
(blah blah blah your more likely to die in a car blah blah blah)
(how many people do you know that survived a plane crash, and how many survived a car crash? exactly)

sucks tho, from the waist down is foul.
imagine a burn on your… the russian… nevermind.

Wow.

My girlfriend just flew in from Columbia on Wednesday. Scary shit.

Hopefully he pulls through with most of his skin.

Turns out Tattoos are great flame retardants

still shitty

Full recovery projected for both of them.

Barker got burned up on the Torso…DJ AM got it on the hands and head.

If I was worth millions of dollars, I would hire my own personal mechanic to inspect every aspect of my transportation every day. Bus, Plane, Car, etc.

I am not sure about this one but it seems that these kinds of accidents happen due to lack of experience or poor maintenance which seems kind of dumb for people worth millions of dollars.

So the fire was where Am’s hands and mouth met Barkers Torso, wonder what was oing on in that plane???:cjerk:

Jk, Its still sad to hear though, but im glad that they will both be ok. I have seen Blink and The Transplants both live and he truly is just amazing.

Spontaneous combustion?

That’s retarded. How many deaths are caused by car crashes vs plane crashes? Exactly.

Either way, you being confined to a smaller area is probably the best thing for society. So continue to believe that. You know what, driving probably isn’t worth the risk either, just stay at home.

From what I’ve read the jet was only 2 years old so it’s not like it would have been having major maintenance.

And now it’s looking like a tire blowout was the cause:
http://www.wach.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=195266

:lol:

Lol Paulo.

Ya like I said, I never heard what the cause was but from the past articles about crashes, it seems that its usually due to an inexperienced pilot or faulty maintenance. If I was worth millions, I would be sure as hell that the guy flying my plane was a commercial pilot and the maintenance crew is better than any commercial airline. Lol.

i fucking lOLed. :headbang:

but seriously i wouldnt wish being burned to anyone.

I drank some Hot timmy ho’s a few times… and felt that shit on my tonge for days. burns suck.