Fuck the haters.

Pretty sick. Hes def an insane drummer.

Travis F*n rocks!

:rockon

wow, that’s sick.

Travis Barker is the man. Making a sick song even more sick.:rockon

NICE!

Gay song, good drumming.

My favorite drummer ever…love the way he beats the fuck out of the drums and how he uses every piece in his kit…very creative…the all black drums/symbols are the shit…I want. Not very complex drumming, but still cool…

The man has talent but I think there are much better percussionists out there for sure.

Yes. But I love the story behind how he learned drums, his attitude when he plays them, and things like this where he makes a lame song tolerable.

True. His story is cool, and he is very talented but I’m just sayin… I guess I got a little PJB there or something.

I agree he isn’t as good as Neil Peart, but unless you have seen him live, you really can’t appreciate his drumming. Dude is nasty.

Posted this shiz in teh song thread, soo good!

Bad ass song

This guy is worth a look. http://www.youtube.com/user/the401drummer#p/u

much respect for travis barker. love him in blink 182 and +44 was actually a cool group

I miss Blink 182.

yeah def a great musician

99% of the time I hate rap music but every single travis remix has been ridiculous. Travis Barker is a certified badass.

I was super bummed when they cancelled the SPAC show, but double set of Weezer was a pretty good consolation prize.