Blitz: The League

Anyone play this game yet? Losing the NFL license was the best thing that ever happened to the franchise… Nothing beats doping your entire team and snapping the bones of the opposition intentionally.

Yup …

I have it …
Its a great game …

Somewhat difficult to learn all the buttons … but after a little playing its all good

Yeah… I was used to the NFL2K button layout, so using the R trigger to turbo, and the A button to tackle took some getting used to.

and the kicking/punting process? WTF? i know it makes it harder, but when you’re tired/drunk, it’s nearly impossible.

from the looks of the comercial it looks to glorify the trash that is part of the NFL…couldn’t have picked anyone better than LT for the comercial. I’m sure i’d enjoy it for a week and then say its stupid and blows.

they go waaaaaay beyond NFL… performance-enhancing injections on the sidelines, ripping helmets off and punching people in the face, intentional bone snapping… and I know I heard a few “fucks” and “bullshits” out of the players.

The kicking/punting process is hard as hell … And it seems like those buttons go faster and faster as the game goes on.

And yah … there is def. a lot of cursing in the game. I like it! :bigok:

i just realized the reasoning. EA got exclusive rights the NFL now and in order for them to sell the product that had to make Blitz more than just about football. they had to give it that violence appeal.