BlownEuros 3rd Annual GTG Photos

WOW some really hot cars in here.

is that an s50 e34? also whose 5 lug e30 w/a boosted s50?

A lot of good stuff there! A few Euro-scenesters, but a majority a high quality cars.

I think it’s safe to say that this is my favorite FWD of all time:

I love it!

the true question is did the red M3 have an m-tech front valance? :tup:

jj whenever i quickly see your avatar (like when a million pictures are loading and it just quickly flashes by) i think its h2fov

psychop; while I’m sure it’s a newman joke, its just unpossible for an m tech valance to fit on an m. durrrr (jokes)

besides, it’s obviously noooot

bbs rs = hottest wheels on an e30 ever. If i didn’t mind cleaning them (hell I hated cleaning my euro bbs weaves) and I didn’t mind spending boatloads of money on either 16" rs’s (never knew they existed until today) or a 5 lug conversion, I’d get them

I see schimmel made it out.

The E30 M3 is perfect

I wish this meet was closer

NIIICE!!!

That white BMW is really tickling my pickle

nice cars

GOD. WTF. 430.

FUCK.

Not a bad turnout :tup:

i think your e30 needs to be at the nest one of these. im sure it will get a lot of attention, so u should fit in quite well haha

Whole bunch of hotness there mixed with a surprising amount of “WTF were they thinking”. :slight_smile:

I love the Dark green Passat, I think I’m gonna paint the one I borrow from my mom everyday that color.

X…

I spotted a double-winged Audi coupe Quattro in post #3 that brought a tear to my eye.

some good pic and hot cars…

Bump for those of you on the fence about coming this year.

Damn you Mike…

UGH X2, I was pumped, now I hate my life cause its another month away, thanks, HaHa.

I am off the fence…Just need to ensure I dont have to work and possibly get a ride.