4th Annual BlownEuros GTG - *VIDEO UP!* See Post #313

This event is for any make / model of car. Anyone is welcome to come with is!

For those interested in going, we’re meeting at 8am on the Saturday before the meet to head down.

If you intend to join us and cruise down with our group, make
sure you FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION and
REGISTER WITH US so that we know who is committed to going FROM NYSPEED. If you don’t register, don’t expect us to wait for you!

Registration List:

1. Onyx Z32
  2. MPD47
  3. Newman
  4. IanK
  5. Silver
  6. Minglor
  7. Viper966
  8. Jonny Krud
  9. 02NismoSpecV
  10. JCuz
  11. FuzzyFish

Note from tpgsr: if you have any issues with the registration, please PM me. It is a new
system, and well it got a whole 10 minutes of testing tonight, so there may be a bug we didn’t catch

You’ll also be able to check who’s going to see if anyone wants to split a hotel room :tup:

http://www.3hirty9inenorth.com/blowneurossupports/images/be_gtg09_flyer_v1.jpg

(This is not local, but I post it every year anyway).

Last year with 650+ cars:

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8818/widekp2.jpg

I really want to go to this this year.

Just a really long drive…

What is up with the forums over there? One day they were up, then they went away, then they came back as something totally different, now they are gone again.

Also, who does all of your graphical and web work? Not too shabby!

Is there going to be a cruise down for this?

IN.

I HAVE A RUNNING BLOWN EURO THIS YEAR!

Mike, we were at blowneuroz.com we owned all the content and the server, and one of our friends owned the domain (not sure why it worked out like that). He’s an effin creep, loser, and sucks at life, didn’t contribute to the site or show up to events, and talked shit behind our backs. So we tried to buy the blowneuroz domain off him. He baulked so we switched everything over to blowneuros and separated keeping the name. (of sorts) He still owns the old domain but we don’t really care as we preferred it without the Z anyway. :lol: There is significantly more to that story, but it would take to long an excessive amount of time to type. I PM’d you part of it before :wink:

Our buddy Josh does the web design (he has the red VW Bug/Beetle on the site).

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=buffalo&daddr=1700+E+Lincoln+Highway,+Langhorne,+PA+19047+(Reedman+Toll+Auto+World)&hl=en&geocode=%3BFXT6ZAIdjUGJ-yEH2uV4MRFItg&mra=ls&sll=40.979898,-76.508789&sspn=3.101869,5.592041&ie=UTF8&ll=41.50035,-76.882324&spn=3.077277,5.592041&z=7

DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM BUFFALO

There are some interesting detours you could take, too.

If you guys want a slightly more entertaining drive I’d recommend going down 15 to Williamsburg and then cutting over on the highway. Some decently nice twisties for a 4 lane highway on 15 :slight_smile:

Unless there is some unforseen tragedy, i’ll be there.

It’s on a sunday, if there were 650 cars last year, where is the party on saturday? Figure drive down on friday, hang out saturday, drive back sunday night.

Weather depending. I really would like to go, but if the weather sucks it won’t be any fun. IMHO

X…

I had a good time at this 2 years ago. It’s a big car show. Lots of euro trash and then some really interesting builds.

Christian, I will be down there several days before hand (I’m actually just stopping in on the way to Florida for a few weeks). But I don’t know of anything planned for Saturday night. I’ll see what I can dig up.

We’ve been really lucky the past 3 years, we held it a week earlier (except year 2 which was 2 weeks earlier) and we had 50 and 60+ degree weather and sunshine. We’re hoping by knocking it a week later this year to guarantee that… but we all know what mother nature is like!

i would really like to go

but its so far…

I’m there :tup:

With your car? Or truck?

Truck man - the meet’s in friggin’ April, lol.

This would be a lot of fun, I’ve always wanted to go to one of these. I’ll check my schedule, it’d be killer to make it out there with the Esprit.

hmm. This would be fun,
I would be in for riding along with someone just to come out…Help pay for gas. :smiley:
Unless I have something I think would make 12 hours of me driving without exploding and I don’t want to take my stock a4.

if we can get a nice cruise going this might be a fun trip… onyx crew should set something up, maybe with hotel down there saturday night?

If im still unemployed, I’ll be riding shotty in someone’s ride.