July 7,8,9 NYSpeed Showcase @ Grand Prix of Toronto:

http://www.gptautoexpo.com/images/gptautoexpologo.jpg

http://www.gptautoexpo.com/

This event is going to be HUGE. Pressure is setting this up as “the most incredible, all inclusive automotive lifestyle event to ever align with a major motorsport event. One ticket will offer something for everyone in an automotive showcase that will tilt any enthusiasts’ excitement scale to unreadable levels.”

NYSpeed is jumping in to help promote and grow the site, as well as get some high-volume exposure for our advertisers :tup:

We’re looking for 8-10 total cars to represent the forum for this event. Those interested must be forum members. They also must be open to having large NYSpeed.com banners / logos on their cars, as well as any forum advertiser’s logos if those advertisers so choose. Members also MUST bring their car to the exhibition place grounds on Friday the 7th and leave them there until mid-day Sunday the 9th.

We’ve got our own booth, and we’re going to piggy-back off of Bings SON240sx.ca registration. Regular cost would have been crazy expensive but we’ve gotten it down to $45 / car. And that gets you into EVERYTHING for all 3 days, including the indy race.

Look over the GPT website and check out what’s going on, then PM me for detailed registration and payment info if you’re interested. :tup:

There might be some surprises in store as well… :snky:

Member cars so far:

1. Onyx Z32
  2. Adicted2B00st
  3. Z Phat Z
  4. Hybrid Connection RESERVED
  5. Hybrid Connection RESERVED
  6. LAFENGAS
  7. SkunkApe
  8. MPD47
  9. newman
  10. b18ctrb

:tup:

Maybe… BING, is this the event you were telling me about? If it is, i’m down.

down :tup:

that’s a little too far in advance for you to know if your car will be running ‘fo sho’ don’t you think?

Yes… and he’s trying to “hook you up” as we speak with his “Friends” :tup:

Did you read the thread? You can keep your car there for all 2.5 days?

edit: nevermind…

Josh, even though I missed Carlisle… I would definitely be interested in this with the 951. But I wouldnt want to represent anyone without the blessing of the forum.

this weekend should be hotTt!!!

was a damn good time last year

Sweet, I’m in then.

oh we are sooooooooooooo funny aren’t we

If you want to use my car, then i am in.

i would but 1. I only have a maxima…2. thats the weekend i move into my house

Filled. I’ll be contacting you guys with more info soon :tup:

We have an early registration window by the 22nd of June that we need to make.

Thanks Josh. Thanks

Silly man…

Yes I am very silly. Thanks man

well if a spot opens up let me know im interested

IM in… my car will be ready by then

Guys, the early registration deadline is May 22nd. I should have the forums you need to fill out to you by tonight.

Anyone have a problem with that?