July 7,8,9 NYSpeed Showcase @ Grand Prix of Toronto:

nope…that should be fine

is this what they refer to as Darknights??? if so im totally down.

edit: nevermind i see it is full.

definitly NOT darknights…this is an indy car race lol

darknights is gonzo… no more

anyways… i cna get discounts on rooms at the Delta Chelsea and the Royal York… but this is only if there is NO PARTYING done in the rooms…

a close friend of mine works for Fairmount and can hook me up if there are some people that want to have a nice place for the weekend.

but again, its an employee hook up so partying = he’s screwed = you get mauled by tigers and jesus will hate you forever.

on another note… trying to arrange a party venue for all of us anyways…

:tup: to the amt. of good times to be had this summer

discount is always a good thing bing, keep me posted :slight_smile:

More info:

-your car in a show for 3 days, and no car for personal transportation,
All indoor car shows that span the course of a weekend require entrants to leave their car for the entire length of the show. Unlike some other shows that have taken place in the past few years in Toronto, you are not being placed in some random field or parking lot where in and out access is so easily available. This is an 180,000 spectator event in the heart of downtown Toronto where streets are blocked specifically for this race, with over 1100 accredited media worldwide as well.

-your ride has to pay reg. admission?
If you note my previous post, each competitor gets two (2) 3-day passes to the whole event, that have a retail value of $100. These are Molson Grand Prix tickets where have access to all the shows and entertainment. You can see everything from the Champ Car races to the drifting show to the car show, etc. With the extra pass, your ride can enjoy the entire weekend with you.

-tickets to the show but not the INDY(?)
Note my above response…

-unknown security presence (private or off-duty police?)
Note my previous post. If Paul Tracy and his multi-million dollar race car and trailer feel comfortable parking their equipment alongside your car with the hundreds of security guards (private AND off-duty) on site, there shouldn’t be anything to be worried about. Rest assured, I don’t think there is any PLACE, much less any EVENT in Toronto where you could feel more secure.

$45.00 is the special early bird pricing only until May 22nd. With this, you are already receiving over $100 in just Molson Grand Prix tickets alone with access to things like drifting on race track, real racing, live music, bikini/lingerie shows, and tons more. Looking at the other automotive events here in Ontario, that is simply an unheard in value, and of this stature.

PMs going out now :tup:

dayummmmmmmm…$45 is a hell of a price for all this

yea this is pretty amazing, i’m loving the price…gonna be a kick ass weekend :tup: :tup:

edit this is adictd2b00st, deni forgot to log out again

Gonna be great :slight_smile: :tup:

what do you guys want to do for partying?

i sure dont want to have anything to do with $20 covers and $6 drinks…

^^LOL
i’m sure we will figure something out once it gets closer.

Just so everyone is on the same page - put NYSpeed.com on the form where it says club / team :tup:

i got bored…so i printed it off at work and filled it out…

wait till the guys see my hotTt interior mods of an ///M shifter knob and ///M floor mats :lol:

Aaron atleast you have an interior… I just had to order stuff so I could put mine back together.

I would offer my car up, but it is not 100% yet, and i know that NYF-BODHONDASPEED.com would never allow a VW to represent…

LOL dayummm…

well damn…hurry up on that :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you kidding me?

If you don’t get your car up here I will beat the shit out of you

Well I just emailed my registration and pics -

had a short list of interior mods, even shorter list of exterior mods

ran out of room on the list of performance mods

who did you e-mail to???

lol…am i jsut not seeing where to send??