«OFFICIAL» Blown Euros Supports 2010 Meet & Cruise - Sunday, May 23rd

I forgot to make an official thread for this!

For those that don’t know, this is a HUGE meet that happens each year in the spring. And while most of the cars are Euros, all makes and models are welcome! I forget how many cars went last year, but it was a lot. I’m sure MPD47 will chime in.

It’s $5 and proceeds go to the Red Cross.

We’ll be staying at the Knights Inn in Trevose, PA (CLICK HERE for reservations)

It’s the cheapest hotel to the meet location, and quite close (13min drive.) A 2 Queen bed room is $65 for the night.

We’ll be meeting at 9am on Saturday the 22nd (see link below for meet spot) and leaving shortly after. We should arrive in time for dinner leaving a stop for lunch somewhere along the way.

Click HERE for driving directions from our cruise start location -> the hotel -> the BE meet.

Last year someone from Google Maps flew over and took a few high-rez photos; Click these huge images are your own peril!

http://revmat.ch/be2009aerial.jpg
http://revmat.ch/be2009aerial2.jpg

Video from last year:

First year was like 130 cars, second year was close to 400+, third year was we ran out of room with like 800+ or so, last year was a total of around 1150 cars all day. This has gotten a bit larger than we ever planned, but it’s one of my favorite events all year.

Here is a temporary bit of info until we have a decent flier.

The 2010 BlownEuros Spring GTG is on! For 2010, we will be moving the gtg to a new location in Bristol, PA right off of the I-95 exit on route 413. As always, the BlownEuros GTG is open to all makes and models, as well as anyone with the common passion for cars looking to make a difference in our community.

The BlownEuros Spring GTG is a charity event to raise money for the American Red Cross and the men, women, and children who receive their aid on a daily basis. Last year, The American Red Cross recognized BlownEuros as a leader in the community for our donations to the Lower Bucks County homeless shelter.

As in the past, the GTG is set-up as a relaxed atmosphere where we invite attendants to park together with friend and acquaintances rather divided by make, and model. With this in mind, we do encourage you to arrive with your group if you plan to park together.

When: May 23, 2010, 10:00a – 4:00p
Where: 3017 New Rodgers Road, Bristol, PA 19007 (Formerly Weed Chevrolet)
Cost: $5.00 donation per person
Hospitality

Small gas grills are permitted at the GTG, as well you will find a good number of local food and beverage shops in the immediate area. If you do plan to grill at the GTG, please be prepared to dispose of your trash properly. Trash cans will be provided, but we appreciate your help.

how many of u guys will go???

i had planned on going until i got a job, now my employed ass has to go to work.:frowning:

Prob a good amount of people. We had quite a crew last year… and the drive down was an adventure, lol.

yeah an extra 2 hour adventure…

Stupid bimmer-nav…

lol audi nav made it to the hotel with enough time to watch the patriot before you guys showed up.

Ugh…
fucking nav.
I should be in for this.

im down for this josh, will check back for hotel info too. hopefully they’ll respect the fitment on the suby :slight_smile:

i love the fitment of your wheels.

wait till you see the pics on tuesday, after iank and i give it the fitment and slam its been begging for :wink:

Wait till i get a hold of it on tues :wink: LOL

is there an official hotel?

im def going

I’m going.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

it’s a lot later this year, tho.

Should be down.

i would def like to do this this year

I’m in

We still need to pick one. I’ll do some searching and let everyone know.