*blue

what the hell is this shit lying to me about making 401hp @ stropes, then repeating the same thing to another person only making 388hp in philly.
dude you have major issues need to be worked out.

ITS A SMALL WORLD- i gave you the benefit of the doubt on everything, and you blow smoke up my ass WTF!
I hate when people lie about something really something stoooopid.
Its true the saying, " the less you talk, the less stupid you sound" take the old wise man quote into factor.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
what the hell is this shit lying to me about making 401hp @ stropes, then repeating the same thing to another person only making 388hp in philly.
dude you have major issues need to be worked out.

ITS A SMALL WORLD- i gave you the benefit of the doubt on everything, and you blow smoke up my ass WTF!
I hate when people lie about something really something stoooopid.
Its true the saying, " the less you talk, the less stupid you sound" take the old wise man quote into factor.

:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IBArchive

maybee he had a broken spark plug ? then got it fixed n redynoed. lets give him the benefit of the doubt n ask him to post a pic of the dyno sheet ?

:eek3::eek3: You mean Bluez28 lied about something?!?!? Unpossible!!!

I have the same mods as blue does ! I made 386 rwhp for a auto n autos dyno less than manuals ! but if he has the same mods as me why the same #'s ? I dunno maybee it was a fluke ?
*but my friend got his car dynoed 02 SS with a ported throttle body much bigger cam, FLPheaders, SLP loudmouth, no cats, under drive pullies and ran a 409 rwhp he has a manual too so with all those extra mods 8 rwhp seems a lil too close !! I dunno

maybe the 388 was uncorrected…but really blue said it so:gives:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
I have the same mods as blue does ! I made 386 rwhp for a auto n autos dyno less than manuals ! but if he has the same mods as me why the same #'s ? I dunno maybee it was a fluke ?
*but my friend got his car dynoed 02 SS with a ported throttle body much bigger cam, FLPheaders, SLP loudmouth, no cats, under drive pullies and ran a 409 rwhp he has a manual too so with all those extra mods 8 rwhp seems a lil too close !! I dunno

OMG are you serious? Thats all he has? :rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar
OMG are you serious? Thats all he has? :rofl:

and hes off!

the 02 SS wasnt fully tuned ! still had a missfire at the higer rpm’s :eek3:

I dynoed at stropes first actually and with an off the wall A/F ratio I made 401.

Went out to and stayed in philly for a couple days since I didnt want stropes blowing my shit up, that and I was visiting friends out that way… and had the A/F corrected, and it finally sat at 389

But Mike asked me, what I made hp, wise and my initial stropes dynos did in fact come out to 401.

edit: shaggy, you were drinking, and not even paying attention to me when I was going over my numbers with steel city anyway. He asked me what my max dyno was, and I told him. But then had to have it corrected. Although I’m still not completely tuned, just my A/F is stable.

Not once but twice he lied to me-
the first was against a video he forward to me a while back, him against a z06 and spanking that shit ( I was on 56k @ the time and never seen the entire video ):rolleyes: later to find out the zo6 blasted by and wasn’t him in the video:eek: :rolleyes:

I can truelly give a fuck, but when you lie to me ( i’m like a woman and never forget ) :smiley: pisses me off. :eek3:

fuck you and the black dildo you rode in on Jay :rolleyes:

the first was against a video he forward to me a while back, him against a z06 and spanking that shit ( I was on 56k @ the time and never seen the entire video ):rolleyes: later to find out the zo6 blasted by and wasn’t him in the video:eek: :rolleyes:

I can truelly give a fuck, but when you lie to me ( i’m like a woman and never forget ) :smiley: pisses me off. :eek3:

wtf are you talking about? I didnt lie to you about anything, nor did i send you a video of me against a Z06. I have no race videos other than the few track videos silver has of us racing.

:rofl:

here we go again:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
here i go again:rolleyes:

on my own!

awaits rolands intro

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
on my own!

awaits rolands intro

going down the only road i’ve ever known!

Originally posted by BlkP42E
going down the only road i’ve ever known!

tap tap tap

wheres roland? :dunno:

this thread sucks

i think i heard something that he is working a different shift but i could be wrong…so he might be working

Chad and Jeremy you re :greddy: