Bluetooth Headsets

anyone know a good place to get god priced Headsets?

I was looking at getting my girlfriend a Motorola H700 for her birthday, I’ve heard that model is outstanding.
stopped at best buy on my way home from work and they want $100 for it… I see it for around $30 shipped on ebay and such stores online, but i need it by saturday since the 1st is her bday…

Ive been trying to contact seller on ebay to see if they can get one to be by saturday, but if i cant then do you know where i can get a nice deal?
Im willing to pay about $50 for the H700… I personally think anything over $50 is a waste.

the motorola one blows. i have it.

the best i have seen/found is the Jawbone, but you arent going to get any sort of a discount

i have a motorola at home that i’ll sell… don’t know the model off hand… i’ll have to look, you might be lucky.

i have 2 jabra’s and they work great but i never use them

I have a motorola H700 and I love it. Voice is clear. No one complains on the other end. It even works when my phone is downstairs in the kitchen and I am upstairs in the bedroom. It was bought at a retail store as a christmas gift.

On the other hand… I bought my girl friend the exact same model only in pink - and it sucks ass. You can’t hear shit on it unless the phone is 6 inches from the head set. It crackles like a mo-fo and you really can’t hear what the person is saying while on the other end of the line. It was bought off an ebay store brand new in the packaging.

My $.02 for what it’s worth.

what about something like this? she’ll mainly use it in the car anyways

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?pg=2&parentPage=family&summary=summary&techSpecs=techSpecs&currentTab=accessories&cp=2032052.2032075.2032076.2032085&custRatings=custRatings&features=features&accessories=accessories&productId=2543457&support=support&tab=summary

or this?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8240469&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat98400050018&id=1172277236723

I heard good reviews from this one. chaz actually installed it in patts ctsv

ya thats nice and I was looking at that before… and thats the best price i’ve seen that model…

only problem is that you have to have the speaker out in the open and it looks ugly as hell…

sorry man… don’t have a motorola its some other brand that i can’t remember again.

I would never ever wear those things. If phone anteannas have been linked to types of brain cancer, those things are inplanting it into your head.

go to buy.com great prices on them !! i got mine thru them im happy for 35 bucks motorloa 850 not bad

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Plantronics%20Voyager%20510%20Headset:1991954955
According to my geeky tech savvy buddy (jeff, the one with the mustang that lived in payne hill) he uses the plantronics 510. He said its the best one he has ever had, and usually I know if he is on a bluetooth from background noise, and this one I cannot tell. Its not the cutest looking though.
If you look on this link, the samsung one is good too, thats the one I use. Only thing I dont like about the samsung is it doesnt have anything to go around the ear, so it falls out sometimes cause my ears are little. I took the little rubber part off and it stays in fine now.

I have a two Plantronics headsets i am selling. 60 bucks for both of them

got the H700 Motorola in the mail today…

It pretty much sucks… dunno if it cuz its one from ebay or what… but you basically have to be on top of the phone to not hear static…

So im going to go to best buy where the H700 is $100 and buy one, then return it an hour later with the ebay H700 in the box lol and get a better bluetooth…

what is a good one around $100 at best buy?

better make sure that they will return an open bluetooth headset. alot of places will not return headsets.

:rofl: we returned the “fake H700” from ebay in the real H700 package at best buy.

The real H700 is amazing, I can walk downstairs when the phone is upstairs and still hear clearly…

e-mails link to BEST BUY

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bigok: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

best buy employees are dumb they will.
and SloR/T keep this as a lesson learned…ebay sucks…and there are tons of fake headsets out there trying to be passed as the real thing. I had the H700 myself(before i found it in the dryer) and i was able to leave my phone in my room…walk outside and around the side of my house with no static whatsoever. Nice choice man you’ll continue to like it

well it was for my girl’s bday… but her phone doesnt have bluetooth lol

so im using it until she gets a “new every two” from verizon