BMW crap, wheel/ tires

Still have some random Beamer crap, portions of back seats, etc. Also have a Factory BMW wheel from the 96 M3… no idea what type of wheel it is…nice shape with good 17" 235x40 tire (radial) on it. ALL FREE

Also, r-comps. New just a few track days ago are Nitto NT-01 Tires. The outer edge of one tire is just starting to show cords (so I flipped it to inner rear)…and the rest have decent life left… though I would flip all outsides to the inside . Much of the tire shows factory tread still, so theres alot of meat , just not on the outer edges. These tires were like 175 each new I think. $150 takes all four…PLUS a Toyo RA-1 thats somewhat worn as well, but the same size (17, 235/40?).

do you have any 4 bmw wheels so i can could move my car around in my driveway?

I’ll take the wheel/tire, seriously dibs, I gotta pick up a set of tires from central in albany, so I’ll pm you my # Jay, just give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Just because I’m curious (I’ll take it from you regardless)…can you tell if it’s the front, or rear…does it have a little tiny lip like stock 95 wheels, or a lip that’s like an inch and a half to two inches?

YES NOW I HAVE A COMPLETE PAIR OF TIRES TO OBLITERATE!!!

your car wont obliterate the tires i tried :nana

Apparently you didn’t try hard enough

it will destroy tires…

Benny it says BME Motorsport on them… dont think theres much of a lip…its silver… maybe a DSII…I dunno… it has a michelin Pilot on it in ok shape… its in my driveway if you want it… Ill pm u my address… get it before someone else does.

:idiots

Ill say what I want~

And it does have a lip… and 10 pairs of spokes.

ahh

if it has bmw motorsport stamped in the face it’s a DS1, that sucker’s off of a 95.

I’ll still come grab it tom. eve.