BMW Owners

Bond fire in a larger space then a back yard. Lol

'97 M3/4/5 here.

There are quite a few people with BMWs on here- I think owners would show for a get together if there’s advance notice and it’s well planned.

I drive a 5 zylinder german car. It is not a BMW.

:number1 im totally in for burning a bunch of shit at once maybe even shooting the shit thats on fire too !

When you say “shooting at it to” all I can see is the drunk guy from BIG DADDY in the court room “Hell Yah”! :rofl

We should all think of what we would like to do this year in terms of hang out , BBQ/Grill , car drives and throw it into action!

<---- Bmw 318ti Sport Alpine White

Nice I had a 2007 328XI while the M5 was being Rebuilt not to long ago nice car it was quick also.

E38

i test drove a m3 once.

I like test drives. Some times I feel bad but then I think to myself its not mine :rofl I have owned many Rx7’s 25 of them on the dot. 3 of them I still have and are at our shop. I have done a lot of work for Mazda Dealers in the past and they sent me a letter to come drive the all new RX8 and I was on Central Ave. and went to Orange and took out a black 6speed for a good 50mins or more she didnt drive or feel new when i brought it back to them

just bought an e30 for a daily to put around in

putt…

…puttz…

I bought 4 more new tires this time for the M5. My plans are to blow off the rears since they are 4/32 anyway and keep the fronts as spares ill take pictures lol.

almost bought an 08 m5 before i knew the history of it, ended up buying a 335i instead

is it a grey coupe? i saw one on rt 20 today messing around for a quick second.

M5s are 4door

Almost certainly a member of the Jiggs family. Only grey 335 I’ve ever seen around… and they live 3 seconds from Western

:retardclap read the entire post. he asks about the 335i at the end. simmer down hot finger