New to the forum

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum, know a few people on here so I figured I would join up. I drive a 2002 BMW M3 and love the car to death. I am always on the BMW forums, but I figured this would give me the chance to meet a few local guys.

Heres some recent pics of the car…

Welcome!

Car looks real clean.

I encourage you to try to make to either of these to have a good time and meet some local auto enthusiasts

<b>A.S.S. get together Dec 7th   7-11pm</b>

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27316

12/3/11 buffalo wild wings
http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27350

I may have to look into that, is it just a meet up to hangout? Or is there something scheduled for that event?

Just something to do in the winter really.

Both hanging out, meeting more locals and typical ball busting.

hey whats up man, good to see you on here

we met at the clifton park meet off e46fanatics

.emocleW

welcome

welcome!

Damir right? Hows the M treating you? That wouldnt be your A8 I saw for sale on here would it?

yeah, m3 is good and its my gf’s car now, i sold the s8 to a member here and he is selling it now and i have a e39 m5 again.

i live down the street from the kid you sold your 3 series to not too long ago lol

Haha no kidding, yea I see him cruising around every now and then, is he on this forum at all? We should get together in the spring when I bring my car back out and do a shoot, I’m doing CSL splitters and trying to get some new wheels this winter.

welcome.

i remember this car from hella cool washington ave ext street racezz

Have fun on here Paul…

The guy that smoked his clutch on the ext?

dunno, i just remember it had a bunch of weird lighting mods

Oh, the one i was thinking of was loud as fuck and the owner was a bit of a tool.

we might be thinking of the same guy. this guy. shh

I think ya got the wrong guy, I only bought this car this past summer, and I never raced down Washington ave ext, come to think of it, I dont think i’ve ever even been on that road with this car. Besides, I got OEM exhaust and its super loud either.

lol i was jk man, welcome.