Board Games.... fun wow!

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:19,topic:37465"”]

whats that game where you get a word, and you have to make the other person guess it… but you cant say like 5 other words or some shit.

i like that game when im drunk

[/quote]

taboo?

[quote=“Carnut,post:18,topic:37465"”]

I was hoping no one would say this soo I could be the cool one, alas I fail.

http://www.wizards.com/global/images/ah_article_ah20031212a_picMain_en.jpg

Greatest game ever.

[/quote]

I heard they made an expansion to it but we never got it. We had some epic battles in it for sure. We would have some battles that would last like 30 minutes. That happens when you’re russia and do nothing but pump infantry into germany 50 guys at a time.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:21,topic:37465"”]

taboo?

[/quote]

see my edit :tup:

[quote=“Silver,post:16,topic:37465"”]

It’s more a mix between Civilization and Risk. Just be prepared…our friends bought it and we all became so addicted that we bought the players expansion pack, the Seafarers expansion pack (then the players expansion pack for that), then the Cities & Knights expansion.

They also have it available online at games.asobrain.com

[/quote]

Word… We nicknamed this game “crack” is so addicting… if you play cities then you know about the rollling paper & dime bag. and the cool thing about this game is EVERY time you play its a hole new map…

Stratego (spelling maybe off) is a great game almost like chess.
I also love playing cards, senior citizen rummy is always fun.
Get two Sadoku books and both start one at the same time and see who finishes first.

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:24,topic:37465"”]

Word… We nicknamed this game “crack” is so addicting… if you play cities then you know about the rollling paper & dime bag. and the cool thing about this game is EVERY time you play its a hole new map…

[/quote]

Oh yeah, once we went C&K, we never went back to basic. sureshot007 and I have played many, many a game online against each other (I almost always win :wink: )

[quote=“RobHimself,post:22,topic:37465"”]

I heard they made an expansion to it but we never got it. We had some epic battles in it for sure. We would have some battles that would last like 30 minutes. That happens when you’re russia and do nothing but pump infantry into germany 50 guys at a time.

[/quote]

I used to be the US and just build and build all my infantry. Nothing like taking 50 rolls to shoot down your 6 bombers you tried to attack with. Jerks.

lol @ the silly japs

a card game i remeber playing when i was young, Magic: The Gathering, it was a great card game that was fun to pass time with

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:8,topic:37465"”]

uhhh i was 2 seconds away from buying this today. i wasnt sure how close it was to Risk though. I’ll buy it. thanks !

[/quote]

You can get Catan and play online on the xbox360 :wink:

wait for it…

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt forrrrrrrrrrrr iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt…

:picard:

<3

:lolham: mike you are gay and know what boys like

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:20,topic:37465"”]

original monopoly until somebody snaps and throws the table

[/quote]

El Ohh El

!!!
not even gunna go there hahahah

[quote=“Mrs. Karus”"]

We already have Risk

[/quote]

So whats the problem… risk is all you need EVER… when your done dominating the world just do it again.

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Mille Bornes. Great driving inspired card game.

[quote=“Silver,post:26,topic:37465"”]

Oh yeah, once we went C&K, we never went back to basic. sureshot007 and I have played many, many a game online against each other (I almost always win :wink: )

[/quote]

Thank you for introducing me to a game that keeps me occupied for hours at work. And thanks for telling everyone I suck at it :wink:

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:36,topic:37465"”]

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Mille Bornes. Great driving inspired card game.

[/quote]

Oh god you automotive nerd lol

thanks guys! i’ll be dropping some money in the game store :slight_smile: