body kit for maxima

Hey guys, I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima and I was looking for a nice looking body kit for it…I dont want anything too outrageous, im looking for a clean look. I like the JDM VIP style kits but have not been able to find any for my car. Anyone know of any nice kits and where to find them? please let me know…thanks

well if you want simple then there is a stillin front/sides/rear lip for it… costs about $1,000 for all peices… theres also different syles such as R33… R34 skyline fronts… theres a cheap bosy kit called combat or kombat… another name would be sarona kit… you can get those off ebay and such for about $500… front bumper, sides and rear bumper… all depends on your price range, if you want lips or whole body changed… etc etc

to have some ideas on body kits to see whats out there pass by this site…

http://www.wickedbodies.net/00-On-Maxima.html

theres actualy a very nice kit that I would like to get myself… i cant find a link at the moment but if I happen to find it i’ll post it

yo thanks tony…i was thinking about the stillen kit, but just checking to see if theres anything else that anyone knows about…as it turns out, i might just end up going with the stillen kit, im going to put h-techs on her soon so im guessing it the stillen kit will fit nicely…thanks again

not a prob… i have the teins as well… great springs and provide and big drop but make sure to replace the suspesion as well… car has been lowered almost 2 years now on the original shocks/struts and they are pretty much blown now, i got 2 squeeking out of the 4… im going to have to find some replacement shocks/struts soon but if you have the money do it all at once with an alignment… if not just get the suspension in the next year or you will be finding the maxima can really jump around on bad suspension :slight_smile: