Bosch 1587AVS Top Handle Jig Saw

his is a extra one I never use, I have 4 right now. This model is the best jig saw I’ve found out there. Has a new case and the extras parts kit. Metal foot plate insert, extra screws and some assorted blades and paperwork. Also has a coping foot, to use with a thin blade, but just a normal good hand coping saw in more practical. Works great has the front airflow chip blowing option, and 4 way orbital blade action for fast aggressive cutting. To smooth chip free finish cutting. There blade holding system is the best. Never had a blade come loose, no tools needed, fast blade changes. I see some people complain about it in reviews, but there probably just a dumbass. Has a good cord, but one end of the front alum. base broke off. Was dropped it happens. The new insert is whit you use to guild anyway. The one on it, is little bent, but comes with the new strait one. You could buy a new alum base too. But I’ve been using it fine the way it is.

New there 130-150, selling it for $40 with a new case and the extras parts kit.

more info here

Use one of these all the time at work, solid buy!!! GLWS

Ya, This is a very good saw, not to be compaired to any $75-99 junk one.
The best or 2nd to the new makita model with LED. But not as durable and cost $150-190 new.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-012.gif