*BOUGHT* PLEASE CLOSE/DELETE

Hey everyone, sad news for me…was under the car yesterday and noticed that where my front lower control arm attaches to the from subframe/ crossmemeber…whatever you want to call it, is completely rusted out…the lower control arm bushing clamp it the only thing hooking onto the arm and not letting it fall…all in all my front subframe is a rusty mess and i need a new one asap!..if anyone has one locally please contact me asap!! if you happen to have EX front LCA’s too, even better bc i want the front sway bar(i have a 4dr DX btw)…my number is 716-864-7157…just let me know or ill just order one from ebay…thanks for lookin!

.'96 honda civic with power steering

might want to specify whether you need ps or non-ps… pretty sure it was an option in those cars. The two subframes are different and only semi-interchangable

Might want to specify what kind of car it is in the title, too. :meh:

damn…i suck!..sry guys…its a 96 civic with ps…i was on d-series.org too so i keep forgetting this isnt a honda specific forum

I have one already boxed up here in rochester. Care to pick up? or I could meet you halfway tonight.

I have one from my hatch that I parted out. Power steering rack