*BRAND NEW* Bings Multi-link Parts

As some of you may know, my S14 was stolen last week (http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?162494-MY-CAR-GOT-STOLEN-PLEASE-HELP!!!) :frowning:

I’m selling BRAND NEW Bings multi-link suspension parts, as I no longer (currently) have a need for them.

The parts have never seen ANYTHING other than my a box in my room, which is where they were sitting and scheduled to be installed the DAY AFTER my car was stolen. Shitty that it was stolen before I could drive my car with the parts, but at least they weren’t stolen with the vehicle.

Will sell for $700 as a complete set, otherwise as follows:

S14 Street Link Toe Arms - $175
Front Tension Control Arms - $210
Street Link Traction Arms - $175
Street Link Rear Upper Control Arm - $275

As far as I know all of these parts will fit any S-Chassis, except for the Street Link Toe Arms (but maybe they can be swapped with Bing or something, or slightly modified to fit…I’m really unsure as to what the differences are…I’m a n00b).

Just looking to get some money back as I just lost my car :frowning:

Please don’t waste my time and offer me anything less than what I’ve listed the parts for. They’re completely brand new and I’d rather just keep the parts and put them on a future chassis.

PM’ing me is best, or send a text message to (647) 300-2343. Don’t call because I’m usually at work, driving, or having sex so I won’t answer.