Brand **New** Megan Racing Parts For Sale

heyy guys I have a bunch of Megan Racing suspension parts that I need to sell because I wont be needing them anymore; they are all brand new, never installed, and all bought from Varun. heres my list of parts that i have with the prices given:

Front sway bar - $200
Front stabilizer links - $85
Front upper strut bar (gunmetal) - $70
Rear sway bar - $200
Rear stabilizer links - $85
Rear upper strut bar (gunmetal) - $70
Rear lower support bar - $85
Rear subframe collars - $95
CV boot kit - $150
Reinforced steering bush kit - $90
Silicon steering boot - $90

Total: $1220

All these parts are for a 1989-1994 Nissan 240sx … If any1 wants to buy all of them at once, please have the total amount ready on hand when exchange is happening … any sales are cash only and when it comes to distance, PM on where you live and stuff to make arrangements … Feel free to PM me about any questions or inquiries … if any sales are to happen, please ask me for a location to do the trade … thanks ppl :smiley:

looks like thats what you paid for them?

ya about the same price but half the items i bought on there were purchased back in november when the parts were cheaper … now since our dollar is lower than back in november, i kept the prices the same … they’re all brand new, in boxes, wrapped in bubble wrap or plastic, never installed …

k price change … everything i have listed for a $1000 …

ps - i will be posting up pictures soon (a few days), jus have to work around a busy schedule … thanks for the patience

NEW THREAD about these parts …

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42558

thanks!