Brand New Michelin Snow tires

Up for sale is two sets of brand new michelin snow tires. The first is a set of Michelin Pilot Alpin size is 225/55r16 with H speed rating. These tires retail for $180 each The whole set can set you back almost 900 with tax im selling the whole set for $600. The second is a set of Michelin X-ICE 205/60r16 with speed rating. These would go for about $800 tax in im selling these for $500. Remember these are brand new, never mounted. They still have the manufacturer stickers on them. I got these threw work on employee discount and am now selling them on the forum.

bump
price reduction is now 500 for pilot alpin and 400 for the X-Ice. Remember these are brand new, never been mounted.

Do they include the Michelin warranty?

There is no michelin road hazard warranty as of jan 1st 2005. so i couldnt offer it even if i wanted to.

Hi, i was wondering if you could get me a set of 4 tires size 235/60r16 Michelin x-ice or any other snow tire. If so I’ll send you payment right away or leave a deposit right away. Thank you.

Shah N.

I can be reached anytime @ 416-890-6407

Didn’t mean the road hazard warranty, just the regular workmanship/defects warranty.

This says all tires carry the workmanship warranty, and only some have the road hazard warranty. I know winter tires don’t have a treadlife guarantee.
Not trying to burn you, makes for an easier sale if the regular warranty is still included!

in that case that is included. you would just have to take the tire to any michelin dealer and it would be fine

The x-ice 205/60r16 is sold. the pilot alpin 225/55r16 are still available. msg me for pics. price is now 480 for the set.

they are the the pilot alpin pa2 95H 225/55r16

hey you still have these tires

yeah i still got em