Brand new XXR 501 15x8 +15 offset 4x114/4x100

I have a set of 4 brand new XXr 501 wheels in gold for sale. 15x8 with a +15 offset. I was going to put them on my 240 but i will just rock the steelies. They have been driven on for a week then taken off the car. No flaws on the wheels. No scratches no nothing. Im looking to get $350 obo. Im willing to ship but at buyers expense. They are located in Niagara falls, Ny.

Good price, nice looking wheels. should sell to a SON member quick. I would be all over them if my car wasn’t 5 bolt.

Previous owner is fat on steroids and a pussy lol. Bump for a good current seller.

willing to meet on the canadian side of the falls? lol pm me > or how much shipped to mississauga

^ shut up man, you say you want everything on the damn forum.

depending on the price^ cool yourself bro , sold my rear lip for 30 bucks minter, same foho, just cause you want 100 dollars for 20+ yr old parts doesnt mean im a flake> did we exchange numbers? did i say serious buyer? peaaaaaace

Edit: Double post…

I dont give a fuck what you sold yours for. You are the definition of buying and selling on here. A bunch of idiots who don’t actually have money, that make offers on stuff that they have no intention of buying. It’s not my fault you are an idiot and only got $30 for a part that someone would have easily given you double that for.

PS, if you passed grade 12, you should be able to write somewhat of a literate sentence.

Sorry guys and gals. Guy picked them up yesterday. LOck this thread up

bro are the rims still available ? i need them asap hmu 3478630090

^ learn to read man. says sold right above your post