Brett's Pro / National ISOC Snowcross Thread 2010

So im currently Racing SnoCross (snowmobiles) in the Pro Class on the National ISOC tour. We have nine stops on the tour threw-out the country from Utah to New Hamphsire. Heres a link to the schedule http://www.isocracing.com/NationalTour/Race-Schedule

Also the circuit will be televised on VS channel
http://www.isocracing.com/TV%20Schedule

So ive been up in northern minnesota the past week getting ready for the up coming season. Our first race was planned for this weekend, but due to mother nature being lame its pushed back to dec 12-13th. We were riding on probably the only snow track in the mid west so basically its been pretty lame, but we had them build us a small jump to flat to take some shots for our autograph stock this year… heres a few of the shots

i think they choose this one

screwing around a bit

attempting to whip it too flat

me and my teammate tj

Nice. GL this season Brett. :tup:

GL… cool pics… one day i’ll ride one of these things. I hear they are a blast.

cool pics, good luck dude :tup:

Where in Minnesota? I’m from there…family has a cabin up North. Also, do you ever deal with any of the Polaris designers for any reason? A college friend of mine is a designer there…

we were an hour north of duluth in aurora near virginia… kind of middle of no where. And ive met a few the designers multiple times… who’s your friend

and thanks guys

Cool pics. I couldn’t imagine what being up that high on a sled feels like.

Nice shots, good luck out there man and keep us updated :tup:

GOOD LUCK BENDER. <3

Bryan Johnson…probably the only black dude that works there. I’ve also drank with an Australian (I think) dude.

I envy your lifestyle, you lucky fucker.

ps im home for the weekend, first thanksgiving at home in seven years. text me fool

looks good dude, how you liking those floats? i picked up a set of air 2.0’s for my sled so ill see how they do but im kinda worried ill end up goin back to my remote clickers…

floats are totally the way to go. we’ve been running them for a few years now and i can’t imagine riding anything else

i miss the snow…nice stuff thoiugh

while I realize this post is weeks old I recognized the name bender…you know John prell?

First race is this weekend :tup:

not ringing a bell

hopefully ill have something good to post next week

Bender racing? lol

So this is you?

good luck this season