Buffalo auto show pics

no, the problom was that she wasnt, lol

I really like the first one. Color replacement is always a favorite of mine. Wish I was around to go to the auto show.

LOL, thanks I just recently learned how to do it, so I go a little nuts with it, It does work really well with the camaro pic though

Yea, i agree. I think red is my favorite to do it with too.

Larger verison If anyone wants it.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2119/2253702040_e350a387e6_b.jpg

Oh and Lets play Spot CKY’s Sister,lol…Go

Fixed

ya cant miss her, her friend that is, lol

id do your sister

X2 as long as she is the girl to the left of the fatty.

nice pics

do u have a full pic of the sti at all?

I took some quality concert pics with that camera. Its a nice over sized pocket cam with good zoom, no complaints. But I upgraded to an XTi and haven’t had time to put it to good use.

LOL

god i want to see the camaro in person and the stupid snow wouldn’t let me even get out of the damn driveway today…!@@##$%%^!!!

soooo how about a pic of the sti? We all have a good itea what the badge looks like…

got pics of the Black CLK 63 AMG? uuugghh so hot

Good pics, wish I had the time to see the show:roll2:

its such a pice of shit…

Which one is cky’s sister…

i have a few…

I’ve always liked the new Camaro from the pics, and it looks even better in person, just wish they would have let you look at the interior. I can not wait for my dad to get one on his floor for me to take it for a spin.

Also, what day did you take them? i was their on saturday and they had the driver rear tire “off” with something else on their to show off something (i’d say brakes, but iirc they had them covered up with the fake rim) although i loved how it looked with it- someone photoshop some deep dish rims on it in the back.