Buffalo Bills 2007 Schedule !!

We are playing a Monday night game at HOME against Dallas!!!.. Buffalo seriously might go 3-13 this year.

BREAKING NEWS - 2007 BILLS SCHEDULE

For the seventh time in eight years, the Bills will open the season in Ralph Wilson Stadium when the
team hosts the Denver Broncos on Sunday, September 9th at 1:00 pm. It’ll mark the first time since
1970, the Buffalo Bills will open at home against the Denver Broncos. Buffalo has an 18-14-1 overall
record against Denver.

The 2007 schedule will feature Buffalo’s first home Monday Night Football Game since 1994. The Bills
will host the Dallas Cowboys on October 8th at 8:30 pm on ESPN. It marks the first home Monday Night
Football Game since September 26, 1994 when Buffalo defeated Denver 27-20. The Bills have an overall
17-20 record on Monday nights.

Buffalo will host its annual Kids Day preseason game on Saturday, August 24 when Buffalo hosts the
Tennessee Titans. The game time will be announced at a later date.

For the complete 2007 Bills Schedule visit
http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com:80/track?t=c&mid=2556547&msgid=2553237&did=DATABASEID&sn=11763159095781&eid=wkong@mandtbank.com&uid=452002147&extra=&&&http://www.buffalobills.com/games/schedule2007.jsp

wow we are getting a Monday night Football game.

nice

saw this earlier…

i was shocked about the MNF game lol

Must be the only week Dallas could get on :lol:

Hmm Monday night game, next year season ticket prices must go up another 300 dollars…

…even after going sub .500

i’m gonna go out on a limb right now and make my 2007-08 prediction

5 wins
11 loses

Giving them alot of credit… :smiley:

I originally said 3-13… let me change that to 2-13

6-10 i think. rebuilding forever… … …

i heard the bills and the oakland raiders have the 2 toughest schedules

Im curious to see how the bills do this season now that they have rooted out alot of bad weeds and got a new offensive line. Alot of neg energy is now gone.

must be 2 teams getting together to make excuses early…if u cant win a game of course your schedule is going to be tough

Note to self take off work 10/9/07

OMG!!! I cannot wait till the MNF! game youd think the powers that be would have learned their lesson from the last saturday night game!! Bwahahaha!!! soo sweet!!!

hahahaha You’re telling me!!!

Getting in after the 1st quarter was over with… not remembering any of the game! Throwing up on the way home! I can’t wait for this game!

I think I might actually goto a few games this year. I havent been in a long time (8 years?) since my grandparents dropped their season tickets.

no its what the NFL said… its based on Win loss scheduels from last year

So…you’ve really never heard of strength of schedule?

And considering the Raider’s have the 1sr pick this year, and in theory the Bills have a decent shot at the playoffs, STFU.