Buffalofstop?

Is it dead? I signed up late last week but have not been approved. Upon further investigation there has been no activity in a month.

If it is dead what photography forums are worth joining?

It’s not dead, really. Just not that much interest in a locally based forum.

Not sure why you haven’t been approved. What username did you sign up with? I’ll go approve it now.

EDIT - holy shit, there were 68 people awaiting verification. I didn’t know until now. I thought Dan was doing that. hahaha. You’re good now though.

Thanks man

I tried logging in a while back and i got some error code. This was weeks ago. I was a member when you first started it.

Sorry man, i have been all over the place, and i do not seem to get email notification for anything from BFS, I’ll have to look in that haha. But Im going to try and monitor the forum more closely.

I bet 50 of those user requests are spam

my inbox had a bunch of PM spam in it last time I logged on

HAHA Yep.

you should know Dan better than that by now

i signed up like beginning of this year, or end of last year i forgot, and finally got approved the other day ha

We should just get a photography subforum here. Just upgraded to a T1i here.

x2

I think having a subforum was brought up in the past, and turned down. Which is what brought about Buffalo fstop.

Was that before the onxy acquisition? Never know what they’ll say now.

Maybe Buffalo f/stop can become part of this network of sites. Hmmm. NYSpeed/Son240sx/Onyx Syndicate/Buffalo fStop? lol