Bugeyes, blown trannys, and billowing flames: Chuck's USDM WRX

Its true. I seen it

Pffft shoulda double clutched

yup, you got it :thumbup

hes “granny shifting and not double clutchin like he should”

http://www.exodusnews.com/Photos/Diesel-V.JPG

LOL my esmm actually shake my car. Whatever it doenst have any affect on the car anyway and who are you Chuck Zajac with that FNF picture. Double clutch outta the driveway!

Cockbath

wat

Why would you want to bathe my cock you wierdo

wattttt

what does that have anything to do with anything besides the fact that you have a choppy little 4 cyl?

Joey has Hasport race mounts? in his car that vibrate like fuck and his car looks fine when he shifts. :retardclap

Yes charles thats because motor mounts dont change how your car looks. YOu guys need to comprehend. When im shifting its a sound coming from the motor mount inserts, nothing to do with shifting it just does that.

I was talking about how Joey said your car looked funny when you were shifting…

a sound coming from the motor mounts:
a) shouldnt be there
b) shouldnt affect shifting :rofl

a) What sound are we talking about? Mounts may increase noise vibration harmonics
b) trans mount might make shifting easier :rofl

Incorrect he said it sounded like i was shifting slow. Which i was.

Mine are much stiffer than yours so how would you know? Its the load being taken off the motor and you would know if you drove my car but you might snap a bracket or stall.

A) indeed it does my car vibrates under 2000rpm
B) It has absolutely no effect go cross reference your info on NASIOC. When you put your foot on your clutch your releiving stress already which is what a trans mount or mounts do. They reduce front and back rocking.

To help you out

Oh really?

they’re exactly as stiff, V6’s are just infinitely smoother than I4’s.

and you’re really getting me hard with the stalling comments. must mean i’m a complete imbecile if i were ever to stall a car.

Exactly your mounts are just as stiff but you only had half as many inserts as me. I used 2 per mount making them stiffer than your 1. YOu only filled 1 side which will reduce wheel hop significantly but will still give you a lunging affect while letting your foot off the gas at high rpm. Better than stock, but more than mine, which will do it more than mounts like joeys.

Your right ill lay off the stalling.

every motor mount is different, yours had two “holes” in each and mine only had one. theyre exactly the same.

and what is this “lunging effect” of which you speak