Built B16 Head

:bigclap:

No offense but I’ve seen way too many builds not hold together too well and that includes the motor he sold to me (the parts were great and it was worth every penny I paid for it) However, the assembly was piss poor and I have bearings and a fucked up oil pump to prove it. The rings were poorly seated as well which means it was broke in very un-tuned. Sure the motor made power, but if you run enough boost through it, it’s bound to still make some #'s on the dyno.
I like him and am not knocking what he has accomplished in any way. His new build is very stout. But to requote me and take a shot like that, fuck that. No offense man, but I can put a Honda into the 10’s in my sleep (yes I’m that cocky), especially with a bankroll like he used, and I could do it in half the time. Your forgetting I’ve been boosting Hondas for ~10 years now, and have learned shit you don’t pick up in 3 years in the game.

Take the BS to PM

bump

What kind of power NA does this type of setup make? Just curious…

with these pistons? probably like 160hp wheels lol

with like gsr/itr compression pistons, and a decent header, almost 200, maybe 200, maybe a little more

this setup with a decent head, intake and exhaust will make between 170-180+ depending on what i/h/e, my last block that was similar made 174whp na before i boosted it

with different pistons (12.5:1) and bigger bumpsticks with good i/h/e is capable of 240+whp

i never said they where install wrong but does are not the right retainers,the spring overlap the retainers by alot!!! TAKE A PIC AND POST IT

thats weird, that head made 500+whp how it is…

I DIT NOT BUIL THE ENGIE AND TOLD U THA,(O & L machine shop on Southside Pky)

ANYWAYS IS NOT A BIG DEAL AND ANDY IS NOTHING THA U DID WRONG…

how many poun

bump… deposit was put down on the bottom end, 95% chance of being sold

was this sold? I have a friend looking for a gsr head

i believe he still has it