Business Essay Help

I have to write a 3-5 page essay for my business communications class, it has to be about anything related to business. It would be nice to write something about the auto industry because i know some already

any ideas?

Umm… I’m guessing its due in like 2 hours…

why not writing about the troubles of opening a used car dealership in wellsville during an economic crisis

:slight_smile:

You really can’t think of something? Maybe you should quit college and get in a laborer’s union now, while you are young

its due the 9th of december. and i cant think of anything to actually get enough info to write a paper about. ive been out of hs for 4 years and never really had to do a research paper before.

i was thinking something like how ins companies earn money but thats simple, investing in various markets.

have no creativity.

Write about the troubles of obtaining proper healthcare for a company that sole purpose is to out source fluffers

write about how they dont make fbods anymore, because they suck. and how honda owns the world… and then slip in some business terms here and there

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited, and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it is important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly that there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development, thank you.

^

$40 says that will be the intro to his essay.

$100 Says that he won’t know what to write after that as he didn’t know what he wrote as his intro.

ill send his professor the link and then he will fail!

He can fill the rest with Frank the Tank quotes.

lol, its not that serious of a class. ill bs something i suppose

What happened? I blacked out. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/laugh.gif

thanks for the vote of confidence…