buyin a car thursday need advice

yea im going to Ray laks honda and getting a 01 civic 4rd special addition, auto with 50k miles. anything i should look for with this being the 1st year of the 7th gen body styles? had an 03 a while back no problems but by then all the kinks are usually worked out. Thx

if you are looking at a car from ray laks then look carefully at the paint i work at ontario honda and we get dealer trades from them and alot of times there is somthing wrong with the paint that requires serious buffing… i dont know if they keep the new cars and the used cars in the same spot so pay close attention the the paint (i.e. sap, scratches and bird shit) all big problems with the new cars we get from them

yea watch out at Ray Laks i used to work as a Mitsubishi sales rep until they fired me for buying my Mr2 Spyder at Northtown and a lot of the cars that were on the lot were always in the shop for something good luck tho maybe you’ll get a decent car

is that legal?

buy the car at the end of the month, you will get a better deal most of the time. haggle the crap out of them it is their job to make bored and just sighn for it.