bye bye e fighting!!!

pointless forum… it needs to go… any opinions?

bon voyage

meh. I could go either way. Not really much that goes on in there besides Attn: XXXX: youre a fag…

i’m completely indifferent.

i kinda like watchin perople fight on the net brings amusement

yeah, but we dont need an e-fights forum for that. Plenty 'o drama in the OT forum to go around.

The only issue I have with no e-fighting is you could just avoid e-fighting if you don’t want to see the drama. Now it’s going to spill over into off-topic and we are going to have to crack down as mods. Either way, I’ll adjust.

all efighting is basically " attn: so and so- your a cock loving homo"

efighting forum = :greddy:

either way is cool with me, but i kinda agree with Black WS6. everyone is used to it so it may spill into other parts of the forum. this way atleast it’s organized and not crowding other areas.

yeah, it made my job easy. When a thread got out of control, just move it to e-fighting. Now I’ll have to selectively delete posts. :bigok:

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

noway, how the fuck am I going to get to pick on anyone. Fuck all the cry babies. I know Im one of them sometimes but efighting gotta stay if u people cant handle it dont fuckin read it.
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

^^ :nuts:

either way, i dont care if its there or not, nobody really posts in it anymore

you can replace it with e humping and make it so that any girl joining the board has to post in the noob then the ehumping to be accepted

yeah cause members want their wifes/GFs to be e-humped. Bad idea. Almost as bad as blocking Brian in a portapotty. Almost.

kinda also actually agree with sam, it isn’t hurting anything having it. and if you don’t wanna read anything in there. noone is twisting your arm to.

still a fucker sam…

j/k :love:

x infinity

hahahahaha I own u bitch :yum:

so true

u know u love it :kiss:

not as much as u love it when a guy shove his cock in ur ass