Bye-Bye K20

That car IS beat to hell, the silver one? guy’s been trying to sell that thing for like 2 years, something very wrong there, and it’s a euro e36 ‘evo’ motor, s50b32…the motor my car should have.

Thing would go like stink but you’re gonna spend a big chunk of change on maintenance alone I think…still a cool car nonetheless.

keep it meng, that’s what I say.

Nah it’s green…

I’m down. ;D

:rofl

what Amandas car for his :banana… or maybe your black civic coupe your dad is driving.

wow, cant believe your selling it. GL with the sale, and dont let a PR buy it :nono

Like one could afford it.
Maybe 15 of them could pool their welfare checks for it though.

I was thinking of another car for sale on bf.c, this is the car you’re talking about?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061853&highlight=euro+motor

I’d sell those wheels and buy some better ones, give it a good cleaning, put a g or 2 into refreshing the suspension and brakes and have one hell of a car, that thing must rip! You gotta remember the euro evo E36’s are a bit faster than the Euro E46 :nod

With light mods like software and exhaust, the euro e36 m3 ‘evo’ is good for high 12s @ 105+

Yeah that’s the car…For that kind of money to get a E46 motor + everything else he has + the software and exhaust to go high 12’s at 105mph…sucks :lol

dude, what the FUNK!

one more time, that’s not an e46 motor, 280whp is easy and is quite respectable for a 10yr old n/a motor.

and it’s really gay… /talkofgaybmws :shifty

keepin’ her :hug…Dunno what i was thinking. :nuts

told ya :idiots

wtf ??? ahaha this was a fun thread to read i guess

so still selling the GTA

:lol

buh by k20 :sad

Did you read the thread retard

:stfu yeah cmon retard…read!

yes…

Sarcasm really doesn’t work on teh interwebz :sad