Bye-Bye K20

Car is up for sale on H-T. Hoping i can get something good in trade or get the cash money(or close to it) that i’m asking for.

Will be a sad sad day when the car is gone :sad

That is all.

why?

What happened to the turbo plan?
Keep the Civic and sell the GTA instead.

what else are ya gonna get?

bus pass.

Turbo plan was out of the question a month or so ago…The GTA will be up for sale soon enough as well.

Looking for 99-00 Civic SI or something along the lines of another Civic w/ a motor swap

:rofl

dude, this is even more ridiculous than me selling my jetta. you fuckin breathe for this car man. the k20 is like the best thing in the world in your mind. why are you selling it? you know you are gonna regret it big time.

im gonna go ahead and sell my gti as well. 8,995.

+1

Trade for a Mustang? By the time its running again just about everything will be new.

the little caption in your sig isn’t really making this trade look more appealing to joe :lol

True. I forgot about that little thing.

Psi2high should jump on this sale ;D

You know you don’t really want to sell it. :nuts

id buy it if i had the money. it would be a nice daily to keep the miles off the S2K

1 pretty crazy PM so far…Guy offered me a Euro M3 evo motor(E46 M3) swapped E36 318, M3 brakes, US E46 M3 tranny, euro diff. w/ LSD :eek :ohnoes …BMW seems pretty beat though, needs some TLC on the suspension end of things and it pops out of reverse due to the short shifter? :confused As well as needs some brakes.

sounds like a POS to me.

At LVD we were talking about your plans, now ur gonna sell it?

Dont sell, add. Thats what I do!

i’ll trade you straight up

How does a 6 pack of red stripe sounds… Ill even throw in a bottle opener for you :tong