CAD DMTP-7 Drum Mic Kit

Purchased this about a year ago for $249 thinking I would need it, but the band I toured with had a whole set of their own and the sound guy preferred to use his own stuff. The kit it brand new in the case, never used, so needless to say it’s all in perfect working/cosmetic condition. These go brand new for anywhere between $199-250. PRICE IS $125/bo, no lowballs, no trades.

KIT INCLUDES:
Contains three TM211s, two CM 217s, one SN210, and one KM212 in protective travel case.

TM211- Cardioid Dynamic Microphone designed for toms. The built in rim clip eases setup and adjustment.
Applications: Brass, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Snare Drum, Rack/Floor Toms.

CM217 -Cardioid Condenser Microphone designed for drum overheads. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Mic clip included.
Applications: Acoustic Instrument, Strings, Cymbals/Overheads, Hi-hat.

SN210 -Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone designed for snare drums. The built in rim clip eases setup and adjustment.
Applications : Brass, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Snare Drum.

KM212 -Cardioid Dynamic Microphone. Dialed in at the factory for the thump and crack of your kick drum. Try it on the bass rig too. The included mic clip provides additional isolation.
Applications: Bass Cabinets, Kick Drum, Rack/Floor Toms.

7 Piece Drum Mic Touring Pack includes:

* 1-Dynamic snare mic (SN210) 
* 3-Dynamic torn mics (TM211) 
* 1-Dynamic large diaphragm kick drum mic (KM212) 
* 2-Mini condenser mics for hi-hat/overheads (CM217) 
* Intergral drum mounts attach to snare / tom rims 
* fitted, protective carrying case to keep you mics safe! 

I WILL DELIVER WITHIN 15 MIN OR SO OF THE TONAWANDA/AMHERST AREA.

jeez probably the weirdest thing I have ever sold, figured these would last a while… 2 potential buyers lined up already, will update tonight if I still have them!

if ur buyers back out i will take these

surprisingly they’re sold already. man i’ve sold way cooler shit for sikk deals before and had it sit on here and CL for weeks.