Cal Tuners Meet Pics

I think Tigawoods told me every Monday and Thursday at 9… I could be mistaken though. Talk to him for details.

i used to live there too!

well then, no weekends I doubt ill come out :doh: I live over an hour away anymore.

I still think that like 75% of that town needs torndown/condemed… the houses there are completely not livable but they rent them anyways:hsugh:

we are meeting tonight at jefferson

It’s true. In Allegheny County, many of these houses here would be deemed unsafe and condemned.

I think the meets generate a bigger turnout during the week… Everyone at Cal goes home on weekends except those who live 2 hours or more away.

lol my first apartment was ass. drive out of town on 3rd. on the left side, 2 houses past the police station i lived in the place with the stairs in the front. bottom floor. definately a shithole. ruffalo’s places are garbage, but cheap

easy women

lol. no matter how many times i cockblocked you, cammie still took you home.

And Vito Dentino is an asshole, so what are you left with. Haha

:hsugh: umm those are pretty nice cars

umm ok

there pretty much just a bunch of stock cars that look like shit except the yellow integra and the red subbie with the front mount

welll. they look stock. but they arent at all. this is coming from a guy named “slowcivic98” haha

Lol @ LED pics. Haha

God I hope that’s not the Cammie I knew from Cal…The only one there I ever met… shiver

well i could of said fastcivic98 but then i would of been a liar so i felt that slowcivic98 was more suitable but i also dont have a wood grain hood ha ha ha

nice pics but as mentioned earlier the cars could’ve atleast been somewhat clean. Nice pics though.

Sorry, but I gotta agree with slow civic. The cars in the second set are a little :ugh2: . The pics are definitely good, but the cars in the first set were a lot better.

haha few years younger than us from jefferson hills. yeah.