Calgary - Edmon - Calgary traveller!!!

Wanting to see if anyone is heading up there soon that would be willing to do a favor for me. I’m buying some high end speakers from a fella up in Edmonton and would save me shipping and paypal fees. Let me know, Thanks!

Bump

I may also need someone to bring something to Calgary for me. Please and thanks.

i might be going at teh end of the month! ill keep you updated as the date gets closer!

I wonder if they’d be interested in bringing my helmet from the group buy down to calgary. :slight_smile:

Oooh and that seat back!

Edmonton to Calgary and back. C’mon kent, you know you want too! :partyman:

^^^^i will have to see, if i go it will be in my silvia, and im not sure how much room im going to have!

I will be going up to get my interior for the NECC race car. No one really knows me here but I would be willing to pick shit up for you guys. The same guy who has the interior is doing the group buy for the helmets

I’m doing the group buy for the helmets… and unless you are planning to steal my interior in the middle of the night, you aren’t getting it from me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, he’s mistaken! I need to get the interior panels back from SandyS13! :E

Maybe I’ll do a run down there next Monday depending on the weather. I’d need to get about $60 out of it to cover gas. :smiley:

im going to calgary at the end of april, if someone needs something let me know

I might as well get it shipped down then! hahaha

I sold something to a guy in Calgary, so I need to go or get somebody to deliver a part for me also. If I went, I’d need someone to come with me who knows Calgary though!

trust me, calgary is alot easier to drive around in than edmonton

Psssh no way. We have numbers to go by, Calgary is names and stupidness.

Is there anyone that wants to come on monday?? :E

Calgary has a grid just like Edmonton. Only difference is 99% of Edmonton addresses are in the NW quadrant. I think Edmonton is easier to drive in, but I’ve also lived here pretty much my whole life. GET A MAP JEFF!

Let us start a list of what needs to be delivered/picked up

1. Jeff Baker - Throttlebody to Calgary

If you need a hand getting around Calgary, I could help you out, depending on what day it is. Unless it’s in the far south, that place is like another city.