Call Of Duty 2 vs. Counterstrike/HL

Anyone play both of these game? I just got Call Of Duty 2 @ bestbuy and the game itself is pretty good, better than half life. I still like on the online portion of Counterstrike better than Call of Duty 2. COD 2 Seems the guys run to damn fast or something.

What do they call a 1/4 pounder in europe ???

?

royale with cheese

*nothing
they use the metric system :kekegay:

• pulp fiction :blue:

le big mac… royale wiff cheeze

You play Counter Strike Source ZEXAccord? If so, my buddy’s got a local server you should try out.

Yea…almost every night for an hour or so. I always look for locals but never find them. Ask him for the IP, thanks - Jack

I just PM’d you the IP of the server.

I might play a bit tonight around 11PM. I’m an admin. Let me know who you are if you login.

i will be on at 1030 sharp…my name is Ms Piggy…can’t for get that. Give me some sick advantage since you are the admin :wink: I think I may have been on wu-tang before. Where is the server out of?

any" conflict" game is graet

global terror is too sweet

Warcraft 2/3 > *

call of duty pc > * online play owns

i will be on at 1030 sharp…my name is Ms Piggy…can’t for get that. Give me some sick advantage since you are the admin I think I may have been on wu-tang before. Where is the server out of?

I didn’t get on until 11:30. No one else was playing because of the Steeler game.

It’s a Pittsburgh server.

checked on at 1100 no one there…i will be on earlier tonight…post a time i will meet you there

I’ll let you know…I probably won’t have time to play today.

Fuckin’ Steam is good enough to piss me off sometimes…I logged in just now to play a bit, and the fucking game has been “updating” for the past 10 minutes.

I paid $30 for the fucking thing, it shouldn’t do this shit.