Call Of Duty MW2 ***PC Version***

Post marked.

say what?

The check. It’s in the mail.

Yes…will be resolved as of this Friday night.

Well yeah, as usual i try and keep all buyer / seller relations private, since everyone must know… the game did not work for the intended buyer (steam acct issue) I will be issuing a refund to the buyer friday night
:rofl

TRUTH up in herrrre haha

Steam really chaps my ass sometimes. CS update is bullshit.

He did not come last night. Issue not yet resolved. Texted him back at noon or so to see what the dealio is…

Never called back or texted me yesterday. Also called just now, did not pick up. I left a message.
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER. I WILL RETRACT THIS STATEMENT WHEN THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

I will now go as far as saying this seller is a scammer. He texted me two days ago saying he would come to return the money and take the game, but still has not. Do not purchase from this seller. Mods, please ban him from selling in the classifieds. Thanks.

It’s 20 beans

relaaaaaax nickalero

Its not even about the money itself, its about the fact that he said this was something that it was not. He said the CD code was not banned, it is. After finding this out, he promised me a steady resolution to the issue, in the form of my money back. He has not.

Its more about the fact that that which he is selling, is not what he said it is. Its also about protecting other Shift members. I don’t appreciate getting ripped off, I don’t think anyone else would, and since I know he is selling other things on the forum, I’m trying to spare others the same experience.

And if anyone feels like posting how its not a big deal, than someone else can give me my money back and we’ll call it a day. I work hard for my money, no matter the amount.

Retract your statement since i payed you back DOUBLE!!! for the trouble. kthanks :thumbup

I would still never buy from you. But you did make it right, so consider it retracted.