COD MW2 for PS3

As title states, game is in mint condition, guaranteed to be in excellent working order. Price is $50 firm, comes with original package and manual.
P.M is key

You can buy games for $35-40 + tax at SuperStore, Futureshop and Circuit City lol half price off boxing day specials

you can but cod used from eb games for 34$

that one is the first one…

they are only 59.99 brand new…

^^^ plus tax, for the guy who wants to save some money the game is here. I will take $40 for it, considering I just sold my ps3, that is the lowest I’ll go

29.99 @ HMV on the 26th of dec.

lmaoo go buy it then, stop shitting on threads

And read the fine print tacoboy, limited to 5 per format, per store. Meaning 5 ps3, and 5 xbox mw2’s. All in all, you’ll have to be one of the first 10 people in the store to purchase it for $29.99. Go on now little boy, read the flyer with your glasses

5 per person per format, smarty pants.

I’d pay $40, PM’d.

all these sales are on for it, but good luck finding it !~

Hey how far from Brampton do you live I’ll probaby pick this up

Live in Woodbridge, so probably 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. Ive been very sick for the past couple days, so if someone is interested it’ll have to be pick-up at my place. Thanks guys

I’ll take it what else do you have if you have anything else I’d rather go all out if you have anymore that your selling I’ll shoot you an offer for whatever you have… But I will take cod mw2 for sure when can I pick it up?

I bet your selling it cause you suck at it.

^^^ What kind of stupid fuck posts childish shit like this? I pretiged the third week I had it ya big cock suckin fag! I’m selling this game because my ps3 broke down and have decided to cut my losses and sell everything.

So when can I come get it?

srry already took it

sold