call out: Beck

I’ll be up there to tape :tup:

Josh. Make room for the lady. I think shes coming, and shes most definitely not riding shotty. And you’re the only guy i trust.

You don’t trust the beeeeeeeetle?

JK, <3

I’m not driving, I’m getting picked up by a TRANSMAROBIRD…

… siq

I gotta see this…

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/SuperRobot46k/fnf2_1.gif

Yikes Beck. We really wanted to see ya back at mighty last night buddy. :tdown:

But then again, you probably had something impotrtant to do. After all…real life > B-lo street racing scene.

Dubble post. St00pid NAPA computers.

Sorry guys.

I fell asleep with the lady at like midnight :lol:

^^yeah after i smoked you leaving autozone :wink: haha:tspry:

are you guys trying tonight then?

Sorry, I just have to laugh at the coincidence of it all of between last night, and this

http://www.jshost.ca/AShermStory.wmv

:tdown:

glad i didnt make my way out then. i heard it’s supposed to rain all weekend though :rant:

Yea WTF?!

Beck not showing?

I thought Beck was that mad dedicated street racer…guess not :frowning:

This might hurt your street credit haha

You might just be one of the coolest kids i have ever met. You don’t hang out with girls so you can remain dedicated to cars that aren’t even yours. :tup:

And there is no coincidence between this and that.

I showed, it got late. My girlfriend wanted to leave. I give her credit…she put up with stupid car talk for 2 hours…and didn’t complain at all. :slight_smile:

Too bad, we all can’t drop everything in life for street racing.

And when it comes down to it. Her > Cars.

And she can give a mean piggyback ride.

Uhhh change of heart from a few weeks ago?

why what in the world are you talking about sir?

oh I know how it goes, its just that when stuff came up with sherm he chose real life vs street race the same as you did, as any normal human being would.

It was just that you were complaining about that same deal in the video.

Hence, irony

right on. now its a little more clear. but seeing as how i didn’t call someone out and not show…its a little bit better, on my part :slight_smile:

and sexxxxxxxi beemer.

in 5 months you built, broke, and parted out a car…then bought another car…before articzap has even bought one. :lol:

Its just funny because “real life” stuff came up and I didnt come out street racing and you were on my case.