Callin out Mikes98RT

This is a callout for Mikes98RT

You get to run Mikes00S10, my beloved phactory phreak winter beater from
1-a dig (i know im gonna lose, but im more curious about…)
2-a roll (45mph)

and for you, ill take off the spray :wink: , all motor vs all motor

PM me

sweet slo vs slo

PM sent

u ever watch a monkey hump a football

what would it take to change that to more like a 30-35 mph roll? if not i’ll do 45, id just rather do like a 30-35. and just out of curiosity, whats done to the S10? as i stated in my PM to u, this will have toi happen soo cuz my truck is coming apart this weekend and will be down for a while for some minor work. my tansmission is kinda messed up right now and i would rather wait untill i fixed that be4 i run any1. im not trying to make excuses, i just dont want to break anything worse than its already broken.

I’m towing my boat to the river on Saturday. I’d like to get in on this slow gayness with the Expedition towing a trailer. 40 mph roll to 48 mph. We can time it with a sundial.

theres a reason why my trucks called a winter beater/daily driver, by no means is my truck fast, or quick for that matter. i just wanna see a little truck on truck action. I know its retarded :smash2: but its all in good fun :biglaugh:

truck has intake an exhaust

edit: well wait till after next week

i wanna play!

ok i’ll let u kno when my truck is back up and running.

hey that used car dealer down by the Pontiac, Benz, and BMW dealer on Main east of Transit has a Viper Truck for sale if any of you guys want a truck that is actually made to go fast :stuck_out_tongue: jk … I actually saw a guy on Transit with a Viper Truck that had a tool box and some supplies in the bed :lol:

I have a straight pipe on mine… so it sounds fast if anyone wants some of my 318 power they can bring it

ur in :biglol:
Attack of the 15+ second vehicles!!

fast car is better than a fast truck anyday, except for a syclone

Attack of the 15+ second vehicles!!

wheres dos? ///

In with the 2ton trailblazer… :lol:

94 vortec blazer…in

i should get the jetta in on this
its more in the 17.xx area tho :smiley:

wooo, 16 second scion allowed to play?

sure

oh god ive created a monster