Calling All 8th Gen Civic Si Owners w/ Stock Wheels...looking for trade!

Hey guys,

I have a set of 4 2008 Honda Civic Si Wheels Powdercoated Championship White by Powdertech in Duanesberg NY, about only 3 months ago. They have less than 500 miles on them since the paint. They are free of any imperfections. I need the stock wheels back, UNPAINTED. Preferably 08’s that are in near perfect condition. But i will accept 06 or 07’s that are still in near perfect condition as well. The lug nuts were also powdercoated to match and so were the centercaps. I am looking to trade and also on top of that get $200 OBO. Considering it cost me $400 to do it and they’re practically new, consider that the deal of a lifetime. The centercaps have a blue metaillic H vinyl on them that can be removed. PM me or Email me at FSalvioli@nycap.rr.com. Or call/txt me at 518-470-4137.

Heres some pics:

Do they come with tires?

Sure but it will be more. They are currently mounted on basically brand new yokohoma s-drive ultra high performance summer tires. They also have less than 300 miles on them. If you get them as a package deal then you won’t have to worry about remounting them on your tires. The tires are listed for sale on this forum too, in the parts bin section probably right under this thread lol. But i don’t need your tires, because i still kept my stock ones.

Sorry but what your asking for wheels and tires plus another set of wheels on top of that I’m better off buying a snow tire wheel package new.

i don’t see how you think thats alot…gettin the wheels powdercoated was $400 alone and the tires were $450. Im letting both go for $500 as a package plus your wheels. Thats not bad…its as if you just bought the tires and spent 50 bucks on spray paint to rattle can them but only thing is they look better and will hold up and were professionally done…dont see how you can go wrong.

Your targeting a small market. I could care less if the wheels were powdercoated or not. As long as they were not completely hideous and straight, that’s all that matters to me. Adding powdercoat to a wheel means nothing to me and in most cases does not add value. I use my car for getting me around and I need tires for it and don’t want to spend a lot of money (as most people).

I’m not trying to bash your sale but I just did a quick search on those tires you have listed for sale and I can get each one brand new shipped to my door for $107.00 a piece. I understand they’re low miles but at the end of the day, their still used.

本公司备有大中小型机械,北京西城区管道疏通承接北京东城区管道疏通、下水道疏通、疏通管道、高压清洗、高压水射流清洗、疏通 下水道等各种疑难管道疏通、疏通清洗、高压清洗工程、化学清洗工程、清洗管道、管道维修、高压清洗管道,彻底清除掉管道内积存多年的尿碱污垢等。 高压水射流管道清洗,北京西城区管道疏通各种疑难下水管道疏通清洗、各类管道的清洗,北京西城区管道疏通化学清洗工业设备,北京西城区管道疏通化学清洗各类管道、修理下水道、专业疏通下水道的堵塞、疏通管道的堵塞、马桶维修,北京西城区管道疏通修理下水道、清洗管道、疏通主管道、疏通马桶 、疏通蹲坑、疏通地漏 、疏通厨房菜池、疏通厕所、疏通浴缸、疏通小便池。

Put a bullet in your brain already

BUMP!