Calling out Orange S-10 Xtreme

See you at Lancaster tonight buddy…someones gettin smoked.

ROFLMAO, I hope you aren’t calling out Choko. You will lose bad.

Really?? Have you seen this Xtreme??

Is this a contest to see who can haul more lumber?

uhhttt ohhh. another v8 s10 xtreme ’ my excuse ’ i have baby slicks ’ youll see how i launch :lol:

Have I seen it? yea, its orange, sounds nasty, mines black, sounds nasty. We’ll see who comes out on top…

My moneys on the black one!

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:7,topic:30757"”]

My moneys on the black one!

[/quote]

mine too! :smiley:

[quote=“Blk99Xtreme,post:6,topic:30757"”]

Have I seen it? yea, its orange, sounds nasty, mines black, sounds nasty. We’ll see who comes out on top…

[/quote]

oh man are u the dude that came up to mighty that one night? if so that thing was fucking sick

I would like to go to lancaster today but I need to fix a few things with the car first :frowning: . Plus its to phookin hot out today. BBC vs SBC do it!

AWWWWW shiet!!! its gonna be good! let the good time roll

im gonna loose 100% with this hot weather. i drove truck just to get gas and im running shitty at 210 degrees.
i have mech fan, 2 electric fans and like the biggest radiator griffin sells . stupid big blocks

:frowning:

maybe itll cool down tonight :gotme:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:9,topic:30757"”]

oh man are u the dude that came up to mighty that one night? if so that thing was fucking sick

[/quote]

Yea Ive been there a few times this year. :smiley:

Cmon choko, just heat them slicks up good, everyone wants to see some truck on truck action!!

[quote=“choko,post:12,topic:30757"”]

im gonna loose 100% with this hot weather. i drove truck just to get gas and im running shitty at 210 degrees.
i have mech fan, 2 electric fans and like the biggest radiator griffin sells . stupid big blocks

[/quote]

Do you have an electric water pump? My car had a CSR and it wasnt enough for cruising,always going up 200+.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:2,topic:30757"”]

ROFLMAO, I hope you aren’t calling out Choko. You will lose bad.

[/quote]

383 on spray vs 496 on spray

rock the fuck on :headbang: its a battle of traction :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:18,topic:30757"”]

383 on spray vs 496 on spray

rock the fuck on :headbang: its a battle of traction :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

7.50 @ 94 mph 1.77 60’ pulling the wheels…not bad for a truck huh? I love you choko :headbang: :smiley:

this still the shortbed extended cab from back in the day?