Callout MARCUS

got PM’ed no run tonight someone has dishes to wash or something. I say tomorrow! As I will be in S.C. over the holiday weekend.

[quote=“Marcus,post:78,topic:29791"”]

cat back

[/quote]

hmmm, taken from one of your posts in that last thread about this…

Marcus: Marcus is bone stock besides headers…the Vec2 is looking pretty until it warms up and the AFR is tuned on the street. This unfortunately cannot be done until my pushrods get her hopefully next week which Marcus needs to install the RR’s.

so you have just a catback and got rid of the headers?

:lol:

^LOL…you guys always put a smile on my face…

Headers are not a mod…they’re a “given”…:wink: lol

Marcus- Call me if you lose, we can fix that.

Other than that, I am too busy to even work on my own shit let alone go for a run on the drama wagon…

Did it happen??

[quote=“Final GTS,post:86,topic:29791"”]

Marcus- Call me if you lose, we can fix that.

[/quote]

Well, if you get involved with Mark’s setup then I change my prediction. :ohnoes:

sario why even waste your time with vipers. “ill only race to 600mph” vipers are dogs who cares

[quote=“layzie,post:89,topic:29791"”]

sario why even waste your time with vipers. “ill only race to 600mph” vipers are dogs who cares

[/quote]

LOL is all I have to say to that.

[/quote]

fucking shitbox clown is talking shit to someone with 10 times the car? You gotta be fucking kidding me. What a joke some of you people are.

LAYZIE> MODDED VIPERS BY FAR… WITNESSED PWNED

[/quote]

LOL, you should stop posting,

Vipers are dogs:roll2:

Ugh…this thread went from “Classic” to “shit”.

[quote=“jkucz28,post:92,topic:29791"”]

LAYZIE> MODDED VIPERS BY FAR… WITNESSED PWNED

[/quote]

Layzie can even fuck up a wet dream…so who cares what comes out of his mouth.

[quote=“Marcus,post:95,topic:29791"”]

Layzie can even fuck up a wet dream…so who cares what comes out of his mouth.

[/quote]

his car is fast and built right, it would have no problem putting some distance on a mostly stock viper… hell i pulled on a rt/10 on XXX with my tib last year from like 60-100 its not that hard when your trapping ~120ish (last time i was @ the track i did 117 and added 3lbs after that)

His car is faster than STOCK vipers

Vipers are not dogs

lol this thread is so fuck hilarious…all i got to say is block off a 2 mile track and go to town out in the country lol. and who ever makes it to the end wins. because i have a really fuckin bad feeling about this race. i dont know why but be wear a helmet.

oh no!!! 60-100…what a race. Racing 60-100 is a fucking joke. If you feel you beat him, LOL at you!

I’ll solve this one easy. I’ll race each of you individually then we can bench race my results versus each other.

So however many bus lengths I put on each of your cars will determine the winning outcome. I mean Marcus that one cruise you saw the wrath of the Suuuuuubaru!

FEAR ME.

No seriously, FEAR ME.

:frowning: damnit, nvm.