Callout: Slowpoke

sack ridaaa

That guy reminds me of harry and the hendersons…SASQUATCH! :lol:

How bout, whoever is supposed to be “faster” sits back with a decent gap (car), while rolling, and 3 beeps. ooor Ahead front bumper to back bumper, and one of the two reacts to the others “romp”

ehh the second idea wouldn’t work because the guy who goes first would have a running start, he’d be going faster than the other car once he got next to him.

i forgot who, but someone told me your car is starting to burn teh oil

no shit, thats the idea

:lol:

NO WAY HE LOOKS LIKE JOE CAMEL.

I’m not going from a dig…but I don’t know how else we would work it out…unless sherm cruises at 10, I go by him at 40, and we both go when I get next to him.

i say do that…itd work, u just need a shut down speed, or given distance at which the race is over to declare a winner

15 cars from a stop…and you still won’t run me :lol:

You want me to roll at 10 and you at 40? So I blow by you in as soon as I hit the gas…

I can just see the greater than chain now.
FormulaLS1 > Slopoke(+15 cars)

I say 10+/- cars for the neon AND Sherm reacts to the neons take off. (in other words…sherm doesnt go till the neon starts to move)

…might be hard for sherm to tell though with that many cars.
Whats the sense of this race anyways…if sherm loses…he’s still faster…in general.:gotme:

:roll2:

this thread:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1061&stc=1

I never realized he looks like a bald Ben Roflsberger

ha ohhh man

thats funny shit, but i feel so fuckin bad for that kid, just so everyone knows im well aware that sherms car is faster then mine thats why HE made the call out not me, he likes to bully me:cry:

u gonna race or not?

u wont even take that big of a head start?

yeah…THis is pretty much the most stupid callout thread yet.