Call Out: Slow and ghey SHOs

Someone please take my title. North America’s Fastest non-gutted, all motor SHO! And I’m not getting slower over the off season either. I hear rumblings of some fast SHO on the horizon. I want to see em out. $50 to the first SHO that can take me out this '06 season, Turbo, N2O, S/C, All motor, what ever. Bring it Bishes! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha nice

hmm

Finally a good callout thread. Offering money to challengers :tup:

i’ll match the $50 if i loose once boosted… and i’ll put up $25 if another SHO beats me to it

edit: i’m a idiot

oh and thread saved so i can collect my money in the spring :smiley:

beat you how, roll, dig, track??

good call tour…how do you have to be beaten RJ?

how about all? i would guess that my automatic will have a advantage off the line and since i’ll have spool time where RJ doesn’t the roll races will be interisting, that and there is a good chance i’m going to snap my input shaft and roast my 15 clutches the first few times i floor it. so thie race will have to be right after i’m done.

i would say one track 1/4 mile and best 2 out of 3 roll races. and obviously if i blow by tranny durring the races he wins by default

i edited my first post to the correct bet amount

Doesn’t matter, challenger can pick the race. 1320, street dig, street roll, Road course. I’m down for whatever. $50!!!

fuck man you want to do a road course? TCCA (taurus car club of america) is running theres in PA this year it going to be about 4 hours from here, and the price will be about 150-200 for 8 hours on the track and they are trying to get acess to the skidpad they have at the track. when they have all the details 100% i’ll post them up on here. this will be a open invite to anyone.

FYI i have the same tires i got you on my car now so traction is equal factor unless your picking up some new rims.

Sigh. :frowning:

You are all so slow & ghey, we shall see who is the slowest. I’m down for this challenge from best 2 of 3 from a roll I don’t feel like breaking the half-shafts quite yet. :tup:

Or if I have the money I’ll be up for the road course because win or lose that would be much more fun.

What about all of the quick and straight SHO’s?
(They probably exist, somewhere?)

what do you mean? if your asking i know i’m gonna be in the 13’s if the tranny diesn’t slip too bad and i’m sure RJ will be in the 13’s, fuzzyfish will be when he finishes his project.

i think this is the only area that will have a supercharged, turbo, and all motor/:snky: SHO’s

How quick is your SHO? My buddy Adam with the sts gto also has a 89 sho and runs high 12’s, hes on ubrf as hydrostream something??? pm him

he was never in the 12’s even when he still had his build 95 but he will run mid to low 13’s all day. 12’s are a wall for the current sho’s but on a hunch i think the community will break that wall down this year.

The quickest SHO is 11.7X Alex… Talk to Tim about it. I thought 12’s were crazy too until I read up. It was SC’d I believe. 11’s have been run.

I will be Mid 14’s by the end of next year. All motor. No cams, no headers. Probably no exhaust. Gutted? :snky: But to kill a clean, Southern POS is depressing.

It’s all BS, they don’t exist.

And if you gut that car andy I’ll kill you. Either that or I want it so I can drive it. :slight_smile:

SB and the Turblo Probe for mine and some cash :snky: